TIG Welding Machine/Welder WSE
R18,000.00 – R23,000.00 Inc Vat
Good current stiffness, easy to fill wire, beautiful welding appearance. AC welding is suitable for welding stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, copper and other non-ferrous metal, and DC welding is suitable for welding Aluminium and Aluminium alloy products. AC TIG and DC TIG function with soft arc and low noise.
Accessories that are included:
- Ground Cable & ground clamp
- TIG Torch with Cable
- Extra nozzles
- Extra ceramic shield cup and swirl ring
- Owners manual
- Complies with IEC974 international safety standard.
- Twice inverter technology is been used to get pure square wave, which makes the arc more straight, heat more concentrating, anti- clearance stronger and wider clearance.
- This machine is air cooled one.
- Foot pedal and water cooled torch can be added to the machine if required
- Gas bottle and Gas flow regulator is excluded.
WSE-315 Square Wave TIG Welding machine/welder
- This welding machine can use DC to weld stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, copper and non-ferrous metals; Also can use AC to weld Aluminium and Aluminium alloy.
- Protection for over-voltage and over-current.
- Digital current show, convenient.
- With Remote Foot Current Control, convenient for work of long distance and high altitude.
- Small in size, light in weight and less noise.
- High efficiency and energy saving.
- Rated Input Voltage (V) AC380±10% 50/60Hz(3 Phase)
- Rated Input Current (A) 19
- Rated Input Capacity (KVA) 10
- Rated output Current (A) 315
- Output Current Range (A) 20-315
- No-Load Voltage (V) 56
- Rated Output Voltage (V) 25
- Pre-Flow (S) 0-2
- Clean Width(%) 20-80
- Attenuation Time 0-5
- Post-flow Time (S) 2-10
- ARC Initiating Model High Frequency
- Efficiency (%) ≥85
- Load Duty Cycle(%) 60
- Power Factor ≥93
- Insulation Grade B
- Safeguard Grade IP21
- Weight (kg) 33
- Dimensions (mm) 540×360×300
- Welding thickness (mm) 15
|TIG Welding Machine/Welder WSE||
WSE 250, WSE 315